• Circles, triangles, squares and stars of three different heights, help kids to establish the concept of height and sequence.
• Matching the cubes with the holes of the panel encourages pattern and shape matching.
• Mirror panels stimulate visual exploration.
• A variety of 2D and 3D patterns help kids to fully understand the concept of shapes & space.
• The building blocks allow kids to play 2D and 3D games.
• Numbers and dots on the block introduce math concepts.
• Children can begin to learn to "wire" numbers by using their finger how to "trace" the shape on the block.
• Helps children to recognize basic shapes such as circle, triangle, square, and star.
• Improves hand-eye coordination and hand muscle control.
• Introduces children to the mathematical ideas of quantity and sequence.
• Builds children's concept of assembling.
• Allows children to identify shapes by touch, not just sight.
• Encourages imagination and creative play.
Applicable age: 2 years & up.
YouTube : http://youtu.be/oCElkZRT4B0